HELLO CBD SHOP LTD
1. We take your privacy seriously at HelloCBD. This policy covers personal data collection, processing and other use under the 1998 Data Protection Act (“DPA”) and the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”).
2. We are the data controller for the DPA and GDPR and any inquiries concerning the collection or processing of your data should be sent to our address: Office 60, 1 Rick Roberts Way, London, E15 2FP, United Kingdom.
3. You agree to this policy by using the Website.
Information we collect!
4. On this website, we will only collect personal data if the user provides it directly to us, e.g. your email address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and you have therefore given your consent. Usually, only if you sign up for our free newsletter, access other resources or make a purchase from us, you will provide such details.
5. We also use analytical and statistical tools to monitor your website visit details and the resources you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally)
6. We do not receive or store your payment information (e.g. credit card details) when you purchase from our website. The third-party payment processors we use, process that information securely and privately. At no time will the HelloCBD have access to that information. We may share with our payment processors your personal data, but only to complete a payment transaction. Except for providing us with these necessary payment services, such payment processors are prohibited from using your personal data and are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
Use of your information!
7. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us under the DPA and GDPR Regulation.
8. The information we collect and store about you is used primarily to enable us to provide you with our services and to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you. Moreover, the information may be used for the following purposes:
- To notify you of any changes to our website that may affect our services, such as improvements or service/product changes;
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with goods and services information similar to that previously sold to you;
- You have agreed to receive information, about the products or services you may be interested from other parties;
- You have consented from time to time to receive our e-newsletters.
Disclosure of your information!
9. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies so that we can comply with the law and help protect fraud and minimise credit risk.
10. If you have given us your consent to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may be interested in contacting you about their goods or services.
11. If you do not want us to use your data for our use, or third parties, you will be able to withhold your consent by sending us an email to email@example.com.
12. Please be advised that we may provide our advertisers with information about identifiable individuals or we may provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Controlling the use of your data!
13. You may revoke or vary this consent at any time if you have permitted us to use your data for a specific purpose. If you do not want us to use your information or if you want to change your consent, you can write to us at any time at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we store and transfer your data!
14. As part of the services offered to you through our website, for example, the information you provide to us may be transferred and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to give the website and certain aspects of our service. It may be based outside the EEA, or use servers outside the EEA-this is usually the nature of data stored in the’ cloud.’ It can also be processed by non-EEA staff working for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or working for us temporarily outside the EEA.
16. Without your explicit consent, we do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion or political affiliations.
17. Your personal data may be disclosed outside our group:
- (A) if we sell or purchase any business or assets, then we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or purchaser of such business or assets;
- (B) If the business HelloCBD is sold, personal data held by the company about its customers may be transferred to the purchaser.
18. Otherwise, we will only process, disclose or share your personal data if required by law or in good faith that such action is necessary, to comply with the legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
19. By contacting us at email@example.com, you have the right to opt out of procession of your personal data for marketing purposes
- It is not entirely secure to transmit information via the Internet or email. We will do our best to protect your personal data, while you are sending it to our site, we cannot guarantee data security; any such transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict procedures and security features once we have received your personal data to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password to enable you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. It is easy for someone to guess a password; we advise you to choose a strong password.
Third party links!
22. You may find links on our website to third party websites. These websites should have their own, policies of privacy that you should check. We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for their policies because we have no control over them.
We may also use a cookie file to collect information about your general use of the Internet. These cookies are automatically downloaded to your computer. This cookie file is stored on your computer’s hard drive as cookies contain information transferred to the hard drive of your computer. They help us improve our website and the service we offer to you.
Any computer has the ability to decline cookies. It can be done by activating the setting that allows you to reject cookies on your browser. Please note that you may not be able to access specific parts of our website if you choose to decline cookies.
24. You have the right by the DPA and GDPR to access information held about you by us. If you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold about you, you can write to us at any time at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no fee to ask us to give you details of the personal data we hold. We will provide this information within one month from the date of the request.
25. You have the right to change your permissions regarding how we can use your data. You are also entitled to request that we discontinue the use of your data or that we delete all personal data records related to you. By writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or by emailing us at email@example.com, you can exercise these rights at any time.
Changes in policy!
26. These policies may be updated to reflect website changes and customer feedback. Please review these policies regularly to find out how we protect your personal data.
Please contact us at: