HELLO CBD SHOP LTD
Affiliate Program Terms of Service
AgreementBy signing up to be an Affiliate in the HELLO CBD SHOP LTD Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). HELLO CBD SHOP LTD reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must live in the United Kingdom, European Union or United States to be an Affiliate.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. HELLO CBD SHOP LTD cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on your own HELLO CBD SHOP LTD product accounts.
Links/graphics on your site, in your emails, or other communicationsOnce you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Link. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to HELLO CBD SHOP LTD. We may change the design of the artwork at any time without notice, but we won’t change the dimensions of the images without proper notice. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and the helloCBD website. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and the HELLO CBD SHOP LTD properly utilises such special link formats. Links to the HELLO CBD SHOP LTD placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilise such special link formats are referred to as “Special Links.” You will earn referral fees only with respect to sales on a HELLO CBD SHOP LTD product occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement. Affiliate links should point to the page of the product being promoted.
Referral fees/commissions and paymentFor a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to https://www.hellocbd.shop and complete an order for a product during that session. We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems. We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
- Payments only begin once you’ve earned more than £100 in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the £100 threshold, your commissions will not be realised or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the £100 threshold.